Tuesday 1 December 2015

Art conversation 2

Here is my writing about the Art piece below. I like this type of writing because it gives you the topic but you can come up with a completely different piece of writing than another person writing about the same photo. Also I like it how we have a criteria to go by. Here it is.


  1. Use a very short sentence.
  2. Start your sentence with an AAWWUBBIS (Opener sentence)
  3. Ly start – Start a sentence with a ly adverb.
  4. Em – dash. A dash is used to set off information in a sentence with dramatic flair.
  5. Use speech punctuation


art7.PNG

The park

As I run off towards, the grassy leafy park with my dogs barking loudly by my side. Just love these times!!! When my brother is at the skateboard park, and I am running around in the park next door. While I am running, I can feel the crunchy leaves beneath my feet and the squishy mud.

Shortly after a couple of dogs came running up to me and my dog buster and started to play around, then there owner came along and made them carry. So in the end buster and I started to play fetch
“go buster go” I yelled at the top of my voice
He came sprinting back towards me and gave the stick to me and so I threw it in another direction and so I yelled and pointed to the direction
“Over there buster over there.”
But no he didn’t  know where it was so I ran with him towards the stick.

After we did that I heard a yell for my name - It was my brother yelling.
“Where are you? Where are you?”
“I am here! coming.”
Now let's go home  
“It’s late so let’s head home” I explained
So off we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment