Wednesday 11 March 2015

In the paddock with my pony

This is my writing from the beginning of the year I did mine about my pony and being with him in the paddock and riding. We did this because we read this article about digging for pipi and got a brainstorm sheet from the teacher and then wrote a piece of writing and this is mine


In the paddock with my pony


As I walk down to my ponies paddock, I start sprinting towards him and put my hands on the wire fence. Jumped the fence. Ninj my pony looked up at me and started walking towards the fence that I was climbing.  


Then he followed me over to the grey corrugated iron shed and then he pushed the gate open with his big muscular chest into the yard then I gave him a raspberry on his sharp whiskery nose and started unlocking the tack shed and then shut the door behind me and he put cute little nose on it and shoved it open then his head suddenly appeared around the corner. He started hunting for food and then when turned around.... I noticed him quietly looking around the tack shed for food, I say to him you little cheeky pony and then Ally came over with Dudley.

As we set off around the orchard, he was getting all excited and then he realised that he was not in the cantering rows just yet and had not even got to the road. We turned down the road and went to see the Gushes then carried on down the road then went through a gap and cantered down the side of the row. started to turn and it ended up being a very tight corner I trotted straight after the corner then we had a trotting race in the cantering rows and ninj kept on stopping to try and eat and he was like a lawn mower but did not quite get to eat the grass.



Although I was getting ready to go, I had to pick up poo out of his yard and soak hay. After that mum came and picked me up, and we were off home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment